Sunday, January 16, 2011

Felix Fishing: More New Bass Websites.

Thanks to T Brinks Fishing blog I found another great new bass website called:
Felix Fishing: Bass Fishing News, product info, and fitness therapy.
This websites focus on fitness therapy and angler pain and injuries is unique. Check it Out.

I am not sure if this site is a blog or not. If I can follow it, I will blogroll it.

Well it seems to be a Wordpress site and I can follow it and you can leave comments, but you have to go through the Wordpress registration BS, so I'm calling it a blog. I wonder where the Felix comes from?

1 comment:

travis said...

Hey Bass Pundit,
Thanks for the link. It is kind of a mix between a blog and a website.

Felix means forutnate or lucky in Latin. And it sounds good with the word fishing.