Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brauer Bass Battles Minnetonka & Mille Lacs

Here are the two show Promo's for the Brauer Bass Battles on Tonka and Mille Lacs. The first one is listed as Mille Lacs and the second one is listed as Minnetonka. I think whoever listed the video's on Youtube mixed the two up. First one looks like Tonka to me and the second one looks like Mille Lacs. I would be tempted to buy the season on DVD, since I don't get the Sportsman's Channel.



Check out the BrauerBass.com Blog here...

4 comments:

Bama Bassin said...

Interesting to read their comments on Minnetonka. "taking advantage of the current that was pushing through the canals"...That is something I have never thought to try out there.

Jeremy Thornton said...

Dont spend the money on the DVD's BP. I just watched the Minnetonka episode. While it was okay to watch I didn't really gleen any great information.

Basspastor said...

Actually I'm more interested for the Mille Lacs episode.

Anonymous said...

Fishing Canadian Style