Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Frenzy Poppers On Ebay Part 2


For Part 1 See: Frenzy Poppers On Ebay

The auctions are now over and the results are in.

The Grey Ghost Frenzy Popper went for $10.09
The Chart Shore Minnow Frenzy Popper went for $9.04
The Rainbow Trout Frenzy Popper went for $5.53

The Grey Ghost and Shore Minnow were bid up by the same two bidders and the Rainbow trout had the bidder that won all three and a different bidder than the more expensive auctions. Since the same bidder won all 3 I suspect there will be a single $2.50 shipping charge.

So they went for an average of $9.05 per bait. In December 2008 I was buying them on Ebay for $3 to $4 per lure shipped. Glad I stocked up when the getting was good. I have no plans to sell mine for now. If they start going for $20 a lure I may change my mind on that.

No comments: