Wednesday, March 03, 2010

FLW Tour Table Rock Day 1


Apparently BassFan is unaware that Minnesota Boy and bass fishing blogger Matt Peters is fishing this tournament.

Update: BassFan didn't overlook Matt because he is fishing as a Co-Angler. I assumed because he has a wrapped boat and seems to be 100% sponsored that he would be fishing the pro side. My mistake.

Here is my Fantasy Line Up:
Scott Suggs to win
Shin Fukae
Brent Ehrler
Scott Canterbury
Dion Hibdon
Dan Morehead
Greg Bohannan
Robbie Dodson
Bryan Thrift
Stacey King

Keep in mind this year the FLW guys all get to fish for 3 days before they make the cut to the Top 5 for the final day. Curiously enough Fantasy Fishing is still predicated on the Top 10 who all get bonus points, but you are heavily rewarded the higher up an angler on your roster finishes. 1st Place is worth up to 5,000 bonus points and 10th place is worth 250 bonus points. We will see how it plays out but I think I like this new scoring system way better than what they had for the past couple of big prize money years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt Peters is fishing as a Co- angler.

Basspastor said...

Thanks Anon, I just discovered this. I just assumed he was going to be on the Pro side because he has a boat wrap and seems to be 100% sponsored.