Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The weather: It almost hit 50°F today

Unstuck: Farmer Ron Wall brought over his little tractor and pulled the Explorer out slick as Rick.

American Idol: Once again this year I am following American Idol. They are touting this year as the "most talented group they have ever had." Personally I think that is hype because I don't know if there is a Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood in the bunch. I am not even sure if there is anyone as good as my favorite last year, Melinda Doolittle, who came in 3rd place.

My favorite performer this year is Brooke White. She doesn't have the biggest vocal chops in this years group, but she is very pleasant to listen too and is an excellent performer. If she were to make a record, I am pretty sure I would like it. It doesn't hurt that she has a million dollar smile and genuinely nice and humble personality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAve,

she is Kristen and my favorite for sure.

Todd