Saturday, March 01, 2008

BassNblogs Found:I just happened to stumble across a Bass Fishing blog called BassBlogging.com The subtitle is "The Only Bass Fishing Blog." Not sure what that is supposed to mean because there obviously are other blogs about bass fishing besides this one. The archives show 12 blog posts going back to August 28, 2007. I have no clue if the blog goes farther back than that. The most recent post is from Nov. 13, 2007.

I am trying to Google up a list of previous BASS Anglers of the Year and now I have stumbled onto a 2nd blog with at least one bass fishing entry. This one is a blog called Lighthouse Patriot Journal: Searching for truth in a sea of misinformation. It looks like the LPJ is out of Wisconsin and is mainly based around conservative politics so it's not a blog for Bassfishingdem at I am a bass fisherman. I have now looked over the blog some and I think it qualifies as a BassNblog.

So then I went looking for BassNblogs:

KeelShield News: "Find out what's new with our product line, Pro Staff and public events we will be participating in. Look for the Gator for the best in protection for your boat."

Bass Fishing and Bass Fishing Toys: Unfortunately it looks like this promising was a short lived experiment.

The Angler Report: This blog is active and very well written. I highly recommend checking it out. "The Angler Report is here to provide angler insight about happenings in the bass fishing industry. Much like our new sister site The Angling Center, my goal is to provide the competitive bass angler good usable information and positive interaction. Some of the content found here may include HOT New Tackle available to anglers or some information about trends or techniques winning tournaments these days."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BP:
Thanks for the blog link to LPJ - and I am impressed with the information and interesting articles concerning the wonderful world of fishing.
I might add that LP Journal is more than politics and angling.
Best Regards ...
K. Lehman