Monday, March 17, 2008

Maas Marauder


They named a bait after me: The MAAS Marauder

Actually it's named after Al Maas the Leech Lake muskie guide. The bait sells for $20 at Cabela's. The lure sure isn't very pretty.

Audio Blogs from KVD on the last two Elite Series events...

MT Cyberfish has been catch-n some metro specks... with Cisco Pete...

New Rapala Lures: Rapala has come out with 2 new baits that look phenominal. The X-Rap Walk which is an X-Rap topwater and the X-Rap SubWalk which is a lure designed to walk the dog sub surface. So far the SubWalk is getting some good reviews. The downside on these baits is cost; The Walk goes for $12 at Bass Pro and the Subwalk goes for $10 at Bass Pro. I will probably buy a SubWalk, but the Walk is a little to pricey for me on a topwater. I made the mistake of buying a Lucky Craft Sammy once, I'm not doing that again. Note: The Sammy does catch fish but I have a number of other far cheaper topwaters that I have been more productive with, the Sammy doesn't measure up in comparison.

No comments: