Sunday, March 02, 2008

FLW Toho-ho Day Final

FLW Live- So I'm watching the pre-weigh in festivities and the live feed completely cuts off. I've tried several times to get it back, but nothing. This sucks!!!

I restarted it completely and it came back.

I can't believe it!!!
Everyone has weighed in but Morehead and Hite. Fukae sits in 5th with 15-06 so all Morehead needs is 2-1 and Fukae goes to 6th. I have Fukae in the #5 spot in Fantasy Fishing and it's figure it's pretty much a certainty that I am off by 1 place. Then Morehead only weighs 1 fish for 1-13. EXACTA bonus 750Points. Shin Fukae scores me 1446 points, far more than my other 9 anglers combined. I now think it a possibility that I will make my way into the lower echelon of prizes. My guess is that it will be close.

I should also mention that Brett Hite won Toho by a 20-04 margin which is an FLW Tour record. Hite didn't even need to fish today to win. He did have the days biggest bag anyway 13-07. Bassfan projected Hite in their Top 10 to watch because of his skills worming, but it turns out he used a Chatterbait type lure to catch his fish.

Josh Douglas is "Stocking up for 08"...

No comments: