Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Product Spotlight: Fish Face Goods T Shirts

I got an email from Troy Thomas of Fish Face Goods asking if I would do a product review of his hunting, fishing, and outdoor themed shirts. I was open to the idea, but I'm not sure how you do a review of a T-Shirt so I'm calling this a "Product Spotlight" instead.

I went to their website http://www.fishface.com/ and selected the current design I liked the most which was their "gone thinking" T. The shirt arrived just a few days after letting Troy know my choice.

Here is the design on the front:

I would say they are going more for hip than billboard because the design isn't all that big.


Here is the company logo, which is on the upper back of the shirt.

The T's are 6.1 oz., Gildan (a couple designs are on Anvil) 100% cotton, preshrunk (Heather Grey: 90% cotton/10% polyester). Seamless double-needle collar; taped neck and shoulders; double-needle sleeve and bottom hems.

Fish Face currently has more than a two dozen designs in their Men's line up. They have actually added a couple since I put in my order about 2 weeks ago. They also have stuff for women and kids. I think their Women's designs are all worth a look. They also do their designs on long sleeves, sweatshirts and ball caps.

The T-Shirts run $18.95, Long Sleeves $24.95, Sweatshirts $31.95, and Ball Caps $18.95. If you are looking for something unique and stylish or for a great gift, take a look at what Fish Face Goods has to offer.

As a bonus they included this little bumper sticker:

I don't see these bumper stickers anywhere on the website.

They have a Fish Face Goods Facebook Page, so go "Like" that to get the latest Fish Face news and design releases.

No comments: