Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ebayt Monkey Goes Banana's for Topwater

I basically bid on this lot of lures for the Spro Frogs and the Jackall Dagored which is the jointed minnow with the propeller. I am not sure what kind of popper that is, maybe when I get it I will be able to figure it out.

I think I will probably be donating some of these lures to GEM. If you have any extra lures that you don't use and would be willing to give to a good cause, Great Expectations Ministries (GEM) is a great organization that gets kids on the water.

Update: Arrived in the mail 12/22. The seller included a bonus bag of 3" Powerbait Hollow Belly Split Tails, which look like they would be a good dropshot bait or maybe put on a jig for GOMH bullheads. Have no clue what kind of popper I got and I'm not impressed with it's shallow spitting cup. I got a good deal on the stuff, so I'm happy.

2 comments:

TBRINKS said...

It looks like a Tsunami Pro Popper. It's one of my secret baits. Is it the same thing? http://digitaldagger.com/plugs/tsunami.html

Scroll down and look for the TS Pro Popper. If that's what it is, you're gonna like it.

Basspastor said...

Tyler I think that is exactly what it is,

Since you say it's good I'll have to put hooks on it and give it a try.

Thanks!