Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Article About Peak Bass Fishing Performance

Analyzing their ‘A’ game
A closer look at what makes the best ‘the best’ by By Rob Newell


I found this article extremely interesting. It talks in detail about Bryan Thrift, Andy Montgomery, Mark Rose, and Brent Ehrler. Newell really gets into fine detail on why he thinks these anglers excel when they do. Of the different approaches taken by these anglers I am closest to Ehrler in terms of philosophy and approach. Obviously Ehrler is several levels more skilled and versatile than I will ever need to be. It's nice to know that I'm not just some odd duck who approaches bass fishing in a utterly moronic fashion. If Ehrler gets away with it, then there is hope for me.

2 comments:

Art Simms said...

Very interesting read Dave, but I'm still a firm believer that great instinct trumps all. Maybe that plays into how these guys perform but they dont even realize it, Ehrler in particular!

Anonymous said...

I would like to suggest one of the best site i found the #1 source for free bass fishing tips and strategies.

http://mybassfishingpro.com