Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Vikings Season Coming Soon!

 

I love me some Vikings Football, but I think our chances of going to the Super Bowl this year are slim. Losing Cook was huge, but it had to happen with that contract. Our O-Line and D will have to improve significantly if we are going to have any shot at making the playoffs or a Division title. Also, when it comes to playoff victories, I'll believe it when I see it. KOC's 0-1 playoff record is miles different in my mind from Zim's fluke 0-1 loss to the SeaChickens on a missed chip shot field goal. KOC clearly got outcoached, while Zim was just unlucky. 

I hope Flores is a significant upgrade at D.C.. If he can bring that side of the ball to the middle of the pack on yards allowed and keep the turnovers-forced numbers around last year's at a minimum, we should be a wild-card contender if Kirko stays healthy. 


 I'll also be rooting for J-E-T-S! this season. I'm hoping A-a-a Ron leads them to the Super Bowl for the schadenfreude, plus they have Cookie who I wish nothing but success. He gave his all as a Vike and earned my respect.

No comments: