Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Lake Champlain Elite Fantasy Fishing Line Ups


 Douglas: I originally had Foutz in E, but Josh is overdue for a good showing and needs to make hay while the sun still shines. He needs to finish strong in these last two if he is going to make the Elite Series next year.

Taku: Originally, I had Combs, but not picking Ito killed me at St. Clair. This probably means he is gonna bomb again.

Felix: He owns this lake.

Coop: He owns the state of New York.

The Cheesehead Prodigy: He has proven he is one of the best.

My Drain The Lake Champlain Hammer Squad:


  Update: Day 1 Results

Douglas was late to check in, and it looks like once again I am one guy away from being a contender.

Update: Day 2 Results

Foutz currently sits in 9th. That last-minute switch looks like it will cost me cash and prizes in a few groups Dagh! (It cost me 191 points as of today's scoring.)


Day Final Results: So basically, switching out Foutz who finished in 8th cost me big time. I would have had a 99% line up with him in it.
I do really like my St. Lawrence squad. One more to go for some dough.

No comments: