Saturday, August 12, 2023

The Plan and Rods For Serpent Lake (Blind)


The Plan: Serpent Lake it is for the 2023 Bass Snatcher Blind Tournament. My boater's and my own history on the lake is a mixed bag, with one good 4th Place finish a piece. The lake has largemouth and smallmouth. I've never fished the lake in July or August. My boater reported he does not really care for this lake. We did get some intel from the previous Snatcher Champ, who apparently fished here in early July, but can't make this tournament. I don't think I have a prayer of beating Tuma on this fishery. If I can get a limit, 12lbs, and finish in the Top 9 I'll be happy; Only 13 guys fishing this one.

Rods I'm Bringing:
7'4" H Tatula (Buzzbait, Swim Worm)
7'4" H Glass Tatula (Chatters, Topwater, Wakebait, Traps)
7'4" H Tatula (Frog)
7' H Avid (Craw Tube,Rage Bug)
6'10" MH Tatula (Chatter,Spinnerbait, Jerkbait, Topwater, Ned)
6'9" H Tatula Elite (Jig, Dark Sleeper)
6'9" H Tatula (Punching, Jig)
6'8" M Avid (Topwater, Jerkbait)

6'6" MH Abu Veritas (Neko, Fluke)


No comments: