Tuesday, August 08, 2023

About Fantasy Fishing At St. Claire Last Week

Oops, forgot to finish and publish this blog.

 Yes, there was an Elite Series Event on St. Claire last week. I don't know why I am only blogging on it now after the fact. It's not like I didn't have the time last week. I really had high hopes for my line-up. I thought the Whitaker pick was an Ace in the hole for me. I have now learned that the fishing on that lake is insanely good; what a beatdown. It sounded like the pros were shocked as well. I traded out Austin Felix and Cory Johnston in the final days. Downey and Christie were upgrading, but not major ones.  Ito in Bucket D was the value pick of a lifetime. Not only did he finish in 3rd, but got 85 Bonus Points. I think Ito burned me twice this season already. Taku no like Bass Pundit!

There are only two more Elite Series Tournaments left; Back to back at Champlain and then at the St. Lawrence River in a few weeks.


 My Drain the Lake Squad was a disappointment, but not a major one. Not sure what happened to Redwine, who was in the Top 10 the first two days, then dropped like a rock.




No comments: