Wednesday, October 18, 2017

200 Days On the Water This Year

Today will mark my 200th day fishing for the year. Last year I reached this milestone on October 7th. 

Here is the break down for my blogging at the Fishing Log Blog this year compared to last year.













Sometimes I have more than one blog per day, that's how I have blogged 207 times for 199 days fished.  Depending on what the weather does, I expect that when all is said and done that I will fish more days this year than I did last year (233).

My numbers of fish caught is up drastically from last year.
2017
2016
The increase is due mainly to me fishing out of the Trophy more this year which equaled longer and more successful trips.  3.85 hours per day this year compared to 3.21 hours per day fished last year.  I didn't take my first trip in the Trophy.  But it's not all due to the Trophy, which I didn't start using until May 13th this year.

I should reach my goal of catching 3,000 fish for the year sometime late this month.

No comments: