Sunday, January 24, 2010

Game Over Vikings Lose: Favre Retirement Speculation Begins.

More than disappointed over the loss, I am disappointed in how the Vikes played. Win or lose I wanted to see the Vikings play well. It's pretty clear our Offensive mistakes cost the game, but the Special Teams contributed to the loss and the Defence gave up touchdowns instead of fieldgoals. However, I can't complain to much about the Defence because they played a darn good game and were hurt by Special Teams and the Harvin fumble. After having watched the match up, I think if this game was played in the Metrodome it most likely would have been a Vikings blow out. Today we showed how you can lose while being the superior team.

Favre Speculation: I really hope Favre is in his right mind and doesn't go out when it's pretty obvious he is capable of taking this team on a Superbowl run. But then again you never know with Favre, if I have my history right he quit on the Packers after losing an NFC title game with his last pass then also being an interception.

2 comments:

Catch 22 said...

Great blog overall. I've really enjoyed reading it! However, I gotta say that favre didn't quit on the packers after that NFC game. The pack quit on favre, hence the sizable buy-out they offered him to move to the front offices.

Anyway, great blog!!

marich said...

I would like to suggest one of the best site i found the #1 source for free bass fishing tips and strategies.

http://mybassfishingpro.com