Friday, July 03, 2009

A Week Gone By

It's hard to believe a whole week has gone by since I last blogged. I haven't been fishing. Dad is guiding me on the installation of the new impeller and things have not gone as smoothly to this point as I would have hoped. Maybe things will work out but I have zero confidence in my mechanical aptitude and if I had it to do all over again, I would pay someone who knows what they are doing.

I need to get to work on updating some weights on the Bass Pundit Minnesocold Bass Bloggers Derby 2009 Here's a couple of pics of fish that I have yet to enter.
This is Casey of Casey's Catch of the Day blog with a 18.25"

And here is Sport of Sport's Outdoors Forum with a 19.5"


Updated: The blog and standings are now updated.

1 comment:

HellaBass said...

If you don't get it fixed, give the guys at Extreme Marine in Andover a holla, they will take care of you!