Friday, December 03, 2004

VADOS!

"The Best In Baits From The Land Of Lakes"


Multi-Cultural Maggots, Maggies, or Spikes
They look yummie, don't they? If you are on Survivor or Fear Factor maybe/maybe NOT! If you are a Crappie definite maybe. If you are a hungry Crappie; GULP and my St. Croix Avid Ice Rod is a bendin! And the only question left is: "Are you are a lover or a fighter or both?"

Today, after holding niece Isabelle, was the first of my annual trips to get some creepy crawly critters from Vados. Somehow I don't think Kristen would have let me in the house had I gotten the bait before hand. The Staff was friendly as always and I even got a hot tip somewhere here on the BP blog about a good Crappie bite just north of me from Vados GM?? Mike Jacobson. Mike is a fishing buddy from the Viking Bassmaster days of the BP. I just might have to check that one out.

I will be hitting the ice tommorrow 4sure!

(Next time I go in I think they should give me one free red spike for this post and one free green spike for the link)
Posted by Hello

No comments: