Sunday, December 05, 2004

AAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

As that the BP bleeds Purple and Gold, today was a rough football game to watch. DA Bears held the Queens to 14 and stole a win. I love Daunte but he cost us this one. The O line, O and D coordinators helped out too. I watched that instead of going fishing AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

However, my attitude is settling with the Packers getting utterly undressed in in Philly. 28-0 and it isn't even half. Do I hear 35!

No sooner do I hit publish and the Eagles go in for 7.

EAGLES 35 Packers 0

I think I'll live blog it.

Halftime Score Eagles 35-3. Packers Suck!

GAME ON!

Eagles go down and only get a field goal this time. 38-3

Well so much for liveblogging the game. The BP's gotta eat.

Final Eagles 47 Packers 17. So basically the Pack and Vikes are tied.

No comments: