Thursday, December 23, 2004

It's Cold

-10F
Yes, it's finally putting the Cold into MinnesoCold. I haven't been posting for what should be an obvious reason, I just haven't felt much like blogging this past week. I also have not been doing any fishing. To get my mind off things I went to the Cities for the weekend and hung out with Cyberfish as well as going on a GEM outing to the Cabela's in Owatanna MN. We also watched the football games on Saturday and Sunday which was a total blast because all the games were exciting plus the Cheese lost while the Vikes pulled out the victory. If you did not know, the Vikes and Pack play tommorrow, Christmas Eve, for the division title and a home playoff game.

If the Vikes pick up there level of play they could conceivably make it to the Super Bowl this year. Amazing!

Once this cold weather passes I will be back to fishing and blogging. I have a lot of stuff on tap for the last week of 2005; Including a review of Bass Pundit's year in tournaments and Big Bass, Bass Pundit's Bass Fisherman of the Year, Bass Pundit's Bass Fishing Website of the Year, Bass Pundit's Fishing Message Board of the Year, Bass Pundit's Bass Lure of the Year, and Bass Pundit's new years resolutions.

No comments: