Thursday, November 24, 2016

A Lot To Be Thankful For In 2016

11-15-2016
I haven't done a Thanksgiving blog since 2012.  I have a lot to be thankful for in the fishing department of my life over the past year.  I got on the water fishing 240 days in that time.  I caught my personal best crappie this spring at the Grumpy Old Man Hole, finally breaking the 14 inch barrier.
14.25" on 4-16-2016
 This summer I got to fish with all 4 of my nieces, for the first time with 3 of them.
The 3 nieces: Devin, Mallory, Isabelle
Isabelle and Haley
I also got to spend a little bit of time in the boat with both of my younger brothers.
Steve

Todd- Youngest brother
My Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary was good for me sticking the Trophy in the water and keeping it there.  That led to me fishing more often and with greater catch rates.
  
2016 Numbers Aug-Nov
2015 Numbers Aug-Nov
And now that I have the fuel line situation squared away the Trophy should be good to go next year👍👍.

And then there were all the beautiful fish and big fish I caught this year.  Most of which can be viewed in the 2016 Livewell.
19.9" 7-28-2016
Then there were all of the fishing goals I accomplished this year. I plan to have a blog about these done sometime in late December or early January.

Yes, much to be thankful  for in 2016.

No comments: