Sunday, February 24, 2008

BASS blog with BasstraKK...

WOW! Fantasy Bass Fishing News: So they finally got the FBF scores up and I thought I was looking at a misprint. Scores of over 1000+. That can't be right, right?

It is right!!! They changed the scoring system this year. Instead of the winner getting 200 points they get 300, 2nd gets 295, 3rd gets 290 and so on down by 5's then 4's then 3's then 2's. Meanwhile the bonus points are the same, so they don't count for as much in the grand scheme of things. This scoring change makes it play much more like the FLW game where it isn't so top loaded. The scoring is much more geared to rewarding or penalizing a whole team instead of needing just a couple of good picks. I don't think I like the change because I liked the game as it was.

So that's how it works! I got the bright idea to upgrade my Windows Media Player if I could. Maybe this was the reason I wasn't getting the live streaming from the Classic. I have no idea what version my Windows Media Player was but apparently #9 is the best you can do on my OS (they have up to #11). So I downloaded and installed it and what do you know, I am getting the live feed. Hooray!!!

Alton Jones Blog...

Charlie Hartley has blogged day 2...

Bassfan Bigstick John Murray blogs his 27th place finish...

Will we see anything like this today?

Ike does have a shot.

1 comment:

HellaBass said...

Watching the live stream?? Welcome to the new millenium BP!