Sunday, March 27, 2005

One of these days...

I promise I will get around to blogging about fishing with Cisco Pete with all the pics. We do have some good one's. The computer seems to be working better, but I still need to clean it out. Apparently it was overheating due to dust issues.

Haven't been out fishing of late, although, the neighbors grandkids were out front for a little bit today and they got into some little sunnies and perch out on my early ice spot. I may head out tommorrow as that may be the last day a vehicle will be safe and even that might be questionable. It's gonna be warm this week with rain, and I think we could see the shorelines openning up by next weeked. Nothing makes the ice go away like a semi-warm rain, night's with temps above freezing, and warm temps with wind and it looks like we will get all three this week. Open water and dogfishing could be 2 weeks away with solid run of weather. HOOOOOOOOORAY!

No comments: