Sunday, March 06, 2005

Cool Cats Saturday!

March 5th, 2005 Posted by Hello FishingMinnesota.com had their annual "Cool Cats" ice catfishing get-together on the Horseshoe Chain. I've wanted to do this and finally did. The Plan: Get up early and a tape in at Jenny's to record Bass Saturday and then head to Sullivan to try for Tullibee and then leave for the Cool Cats by 8AM. The Execution of Plan: Too tired slept in till 9AM; oh well, that's what I get for overextending myself. I was on the road by 10 and at the event just before noon. They had a huge turnout, but the bite was almost non-existent. Cyberfish and The Pistol hadn't caught anything. So we fished, schmoozed, ate food, I won a door prize of a "card" of Scenic Tackle Glow Devil Spoons, not to be confused with Custom Jigs Glow Demons, and took Pattie Lou for walks and played fetch. I would say there were close to 100 people at the event. For a full story on how I did, plus more pics, check the BP Fishing Log Blog

No comments: