Monday, January 10, 2022

Resolution for 2022


 BP's 2022 New Year's Resolution

In 2022 I intend to put a pretty strict leash on the Bait Monkey. If on eBay some Mad Maxx Frogs, Gen 1 Tatula Frog Rods, LiveTarget Wake Gills, River2Sea Bubble Walkers, or River2Sea Bully Wa 2's come up for auction or Buy it now at a reasonable price, I'll jump all over those; anything else I'll have to think long and hard about. I want to add to my stockpile of Ultimate Jerk Shad's if they ever go on sale this year. The only new product that I want to try is the blaze-colored Berkley Stunna's, maybe a couple of other colors, but I'm not going to pay full price. I'll probably put in an order for some Parasite Clips. I will also replenish bullet weights and worm hooks if needed.

OK, thanks to Bass Blaster, I saw those new Z-Man  Mini-Max Chatterbait. A downsized Chatter with premium hook and components got to get me some of those.

Update: If I can get a Gen 2 Tatula 7'4"HG for around a hundred bucks, I am in. Also, after dealing with spring bobbers vs. the Meat Stick in January, I hope to pick up a couple of more Meat Sticks. Also, investing in a hard rod case if I come across one to protect those Meat Sticks is something I am keeping an eye out for.

 

No comments: