Monday, January 24, 2022

My Thoughts On the Tentative Snatcher Schedule

June 4th: Farm Island
Farm Island is a lake that has been good to me the last 3 times I have been on it. Hoping the rice will be laid flat and bass in it.

June  25th: Thunder
I was not able to fish this lake the only time the Snatchers had a tournament on it back in 2017. There were three 4lbers caught that day. The wild card for me is if I draw a smallmouth fisherman and they are on beJul 16th
 16th 

July 16th: Woman
Another lake I was unable to fish the only time the Snatchers have fished it since I joined the club. I did get to pre-fish it a couple of times in 2015. Another lake where who I draw and what they choose to go after is a big wild card. Woman has giant smallmouth and largemouAug 27thample rice and reeds.  

Aug 27: Gull River
Giant bass live here.

Sept 17th: Gull Lake
From what I can tell the size and numbers in this system have been in the upswing the past few years. I hope it hasn't peaked yet.

Oct. 1st: South Long
Like the lake and it's only a half hour away.

No comments: