Friday, June 04, 2021

Snatchers at Whitefish, My Plan and Rods

 

Will Whitefish be on fire tomorrow?  It is going to be hot temperature-wise for sure. I wasn't able to get over there to pre-fish. Hammer, my boater, got out there twice. We will spend time going after large and smalls. If the smalls are chewing, it will probably take huge bags to compete, just like the last time we were there in 2019 when Chuck Fields set the Snatcher All-Time Record with 23lbs of fish. Hopefully, Dwight and I will hold up in the heat, and fishing is good. 

Rods I'm bringing:
7'4" H Tatula (Swimbait, Swim Jig)
7'H Mojo (Craw Tube/Jig)
7'2" MH Tatula (Chatterbaits)
7'M Avid (Swim Jig, Spinnerbait, swimbait)
6'8"M Avid (Topwater, Jerkbait)

Spinning Gear:
6'6" MH Abu Veritas (Flukes, Neko)
6'6" IMX 782 (Ned Rig)

No comments: