Monday, November 12, 2018

Ice Fishing Goals for 2018-19

Last year was my first attempt at putting together ice fishing goals at this blog. Basically, I published the blog then pretty much completely forgot about it.  I only achieved 4 or 5 out of the 20 Goals I made.  Coming up with realistic fishing goals is difficult because so much of it is weather dependent.  Also, I don't know where I will be fishing.  Last year I thought I was going to do most of my fishing at Rock Lake, but because the starter went out on the Expedition I didn't fish there once.  I debated just not doing goals this year, but what harm is there in doing it.  So here are my goals for the winter of 2018-19.

Tackle Goals:
1. Have my tackle ready to go by November 24th.

Fishing Buddies:
1. Fish with at least 2 others this winter.

Blogging:
1.  Record all fishing trips at Fish Swami
2. Blog all Trips at the Fishing Log Blog

Fishing Goals:
1.  Catch at least 300 fish.
2. Catch at least 12 fish per outing.

Crappie:
1. Catch at least 200.

Sunfish:
1. Catch at least 100.

Pike:
1. Catch at least 1. (Didn't catch any last winter)

Bass:
1. Catch at least 1. (Didn't catch any last winter)

Walleye:
1. Catch at least 1. (Didn't catch any last winter)
2. Fish Mille Lacs at least 3 times.

Tulibee:
1. Catch at least 1.  (Haven't caught 1 in years)

Lakes:
1. Mille Lacs
2. Bulldog
3. Rock Lake

No comments: