Saturday, December 31, 2016

My New Years Resolution for 2017

I want to be more generous with my fishing time in 2017. I wrote a little bit about this in November as well on this post:  I Guess I'm A Terrible Friend Then.

I generally enjoy fishing with other people.   I just don't do it very often.  Out of the 233 days I fished last year I fished intentionally with other people on about 10%.  That is more than I originally thought it would be, but I'd like to do more of it in 2017.  I think I'd like to see the number be between 20% and 30% for 2017.  Having the Trophy to use definitely will help with that some.

So basically if anyone reading this wants to go fishing just let me know and we'll figure out a time to get out.  My boat or yours or on the ice or at the Grumpy Old Man Hole, it's all good.  Let's go fishing in 2017.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to know more about Baitcasting Reel
I think this is the right place for you!