Thursday, September 01, 2016

I Didn't Take August Off This Year

18.75 caught 8-26
I blogged about 25 fishing trips I took in August over at the Fishing Log Blog.  That is by far a record for fishing trip blogs in August.  Why did I get out so much this year in August?

1. The fishing was good for the most part; I only got skunked on 2 trips out of the 27 I took.
2. I have the Trophy in the water at the lake place;   It's a superior platform for me to fish out of and not having to deal with the hassle of launching from the trailer is huge for me as most of my trips were two hours or less.  It's no more difficult than fishing at the GOMH.
3. They were biting on frogs, my favorite way to catch 'em.

2 comments:

Walter Angler said...

Wow, great catch! I like this one good read...

Robert said...

Great fishing buddy!