Friday, May 21, 2010

Morning GOMH Trip

I arrived at the "Grumpy Old Man Hole" this morning at a quarter of 6 and I started fishing on the SE side. Very soon I had this jumpin bullhead on the line.
I don't remember which swim jig I caught it on. Soon after I had another smaller jumper on the line.

Next up was a toothy bullhead
This one hit on a cast toward the bridge. I had a few more hits but didn't hook into any of them and then things got slow so I went on the NE side.

On my very first cast I got a 10" jumpin bullhead. About 5 minutes later I landed this toothy bullhead.
As you can see the grub was white and the swim jig was a Monsoor wht/chart.

A few minutes later I landed yet another bullhead on the same jig.

I had a few more bites that didn't hook up and I left around 7AM.

No comments: