Monday, March 09, 2009

Storm WildEye Swim Shad


Today I was at Mills Fleet Farm looking around in the Fishing Dept. and the new for 2009 Storm Wild Eye Pro Paddle Tail (Not picture above) caught my attention. They are an awfully nice looking swimbait and they are relatively cheap for a paddle tail. Next to these Pro Paddle Tail's were the Storm WildEye Swim Shad (Pictured). The Swim Shads have been out for several years and I even have some but I saw that they come in a small 2" 1/8oz size which is something I had never noticed before . Maybe this is new size, I don't know. Anyway they have a fantastic appearance and look to me like they would be better than the similar sized Northland Mimic Minnows which I had just looked at.

A light went off and I imagined that these little Swim Shad's would make an outstanding "Bullhead" lure, so I bought a couple of packs. Now if Spring would just get here.

No comments: