Saturday, March 28, 2009

BASS Elite Series Dardanelle Day 3 Cancelled

I went to the Live Leaderboard when the weigh in should have been happening and there was nothing going on, so I waited and checked nothing; I waited some more and nothing, so I went to Bass Fishing Home Page and nobody was talking so I went to Bassmaster.com and found out the day was cancelled. According to Kevin Short it was a peculiar decision because the wind wasn't out of a very troublesome direction.

I don't know if I am happy with the decision. I will never know what might have been. Short made a big move on Day 2 and was in position to make the Top 12 with another good day. But then again I have 2 guys in the Top 12 and it's possible one of them could have dropped out. Who knows. I think it is gonna be awfully hard for KVD to make up the weight now, and everybody has him on their team anyway, so it really doesn't matter what he does. Hopefully Herren can move up a little, but somehow I doubt that is going to happen from what I have read.

No comments: