Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks sickening

This year was a Thanksgiving to forget. I woke up feeling quite nauseated. I laid in bed for a couple of more hours and started feeling better around 11am. I took the dogs outside and when I was playing with Patti I threw up 3 or 4 times. After that I did feel better again. So I went in to watch the end of the Macy's Parade, the Lions game, and the National Dog Show. While I was sitting there I started to get a headache and not feel so well. Todd and the girls had not arrived yet, but I knew there wasn't going to be Thanksgiving Dinner for me, so I went back to bed. Whatever I had wasn't the nastiest of bugs but I still didn't feel very well and I slept for most of the day. My neices Isabelle and Mallory kept there distance but did come in to visit their sick uncle. I got a card with a drawing/scribbling from Isabelle. It sounded like the girls were having a good time. I am not really sure what time they left.

I eventually had some soup and that went OK so now I have even had a little turkey, mash potatoes, stuffing, and corn to eat. Hopefully I will feel much better tommorrow.

No comments: