Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Last Day.

Today is the last day of the Bass Pundit Minnesocold Bass Derby 2008 . Cyberfish tried to get me to add an extention because there are still big river smallies to be caught in open water, in fact Cyb and I are going to fish the Sippi tomorrow. However, the fact that I am leading Cyberfish at this point and that the Nov 15th cut off date has been in the rules since day 1 closes the door on the prospect of the Derby going on longer. I don't think anyone has a shot at catching Ikeslayer even if I left the Derby open until Dec 31st.

I really hope that I get into the smallmouth tommorrow. I like the thought of having an open water option for Winter days that are in the 40's. If I catch fish than there is a good chance I'll try and go back if we get a warm day here and there.

No comments: