Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My 4th Blogirthday...

...has passed and I failed to take note of it. So this is a belated blog about it. My blog is only slighty younger than my neice Isabelle who I will be spending Thanksgiving Day tomorrow with. Hopefully I will get a few pics of the girls.

Click to view the BP's first post evah...

ICE NEWS:
I believe Platte is totally ice covered and is probably safe for foot travel provided you don't go out to far from shore. I bet I could safely catch fish.

Will I ice fish this winter? At this point I think I will, but I don't have my stuff together like it needs to be. I am kind of hungry for some fresh Crappie. I will buy some maggots at Vados when I go in for Fishers of Men Meeting in December provided that there is not a snow storm that day.


In the Mail:
So yesterday I get a package in the mail that is in a big zip lock bag and looks like it got beat up at the post office. Upon closer inspection the package reeked of beer and said "Get Blastered" on the front of the box. In the address Bass Pundit was given under my name. Hmmm yet another product somebody must want the BP to check out and sure enough it was.

What is the Beer Blaster you ask? Basically it is a squirt gun for shooting beer or any other carbonated beverage. The package had a Pabst Blue Ribbon that got a pin prick leak and so that was where the beer smell came from. I am a little puzzled on why someone would think the BP is worthy of this gift. Because of my medications I don't drink any beer and it's not like Bass Pundit blog is dedicated to anything having to do with a brewski. Maybe they thought it would be cool if I added the moniker The Blaster Pastor.

Find out all about the Beer Blaster at Beer-Blaster.com

I haven't actually used the thing yet. I think we will try it out when the family is here for Thanksgiving tommorrow. Luckly I have a bunch of beers that Pete left. Maybe my neice Isabelle will think it's cool, although for her it would be the Root-Beer Blaster.

1 comment:

Michael Thompson said...

snowstorm= 2inches? hehe
happy 4th blogbirthday and happy thanksgiving
Gonna wet a line early in the morning, hope to get into some more brown bass, if I get some, see them, you will! :)