Friday, April 11, 2008

BASS Amistad Day 1

I just remembered. I forgot to do Super 6 Pick'em for Amistad. Oh Well.

The real Day 1 of Amistad was cancelled due to wind, so the tournament will only be 3 days. The full field is fishing today and Sat. and then the top 12 will go on Sun..

FBF Recap: The Posse line ups for Amistad are both over 1000 on the first day, which is doing OK. Average score is 852 and high score is only 1313.

Here are the Posse line-ups...
Minnesocold Bpboys:
KVD 63rd
S. Kennedy 79th
Davis 28th
Remitz 26th
Fralick 4th

Bass Pundit 1:
Jordan 49th
Rojas 20th
Wolack 51st
Luce 16th
Davis 28th

Is it Fantasy Skill when you have Fralick and Luce leading your rosters? I better not get cocky, Day 1 don't mean Jack Squat! I think there is a lot of room for some upward mobility on Day 2. It wouldn't surprize me if Kennedy brought in 30lbs tommorrow. Apparently Kennedy is on big fish, they just didn't bite today.

1 comment:

BassFishingDem said...

I seem to be having more fun watching the weigh ins than playing the fantasy fishing game.