Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Baxter Bass Snatchers 2020 Tournaments (Tentative)

This is the tentative schedule this year for the club along with my thoughts on the lakes.

May 30th Gull Lake:
I think this lake is getting switched out because it conflicts with the annual Teen Challenge Tournament.

June 27th Serpent Lake:
This will be my third time fishing Serpent.  I like the lake a lot.  Two thumbs up!

July 18th Mission Lakes:  This will be my 7th tournament on these lakes.  The lake has never been particularly good to me, though I did catch the Lunker in the last tournament I was in out there.  My attitude, meh!

Aug 15th Big Winni: Too much driving.  I really hope this one gets changed.

Sept 12th: Little Boy/Wabedo:  Will be my 3rd Tournament on these lakes. I really like them. 

Oct. 3rd: Cedar Lake:  Will also be my third tournament on this lake.  I've never gotten a limit here and had my boater kick my butt both times.  Don't care for this lake. thumbs down.

In place of Gull, I would like South Long

In place of Winni, I would prefer Pokegama

I think the rest of the lakes will remain the same.

No comments: