Monday, December 17, 2018

Where Do The Vikes Go From Here?

The Vikes victory over the Dolphins was able to get my mind off how bad I suck at ice fishing for a few hours anyway.  Here is what I'm thinking about the team right now.  I don't trust them.  I don't know if they will be able to beat the Lions next week.  I think they probably will win, but this team has been so erratic with it's play this year.  The Rams didn't do us any favors by losing to the Eagles.  And the way this weekend has gone I wouldn't put it past the Panthers to down the Saints tomorrow to make it a three horse race for the final wildcard spot.  The Vikes may need to win out to make it. One positive is that the team seems to be as healthy as they have been all year.  Come on Vikes, turn that Zimmer thumb up the next two weeks.  That would actually give me a great deal of optimism for the lads in purple.  Let's find a winning formula.  It's not too late yet.

 

No comments: