Tuesday, December 04, 2018

My Opinion, Zim Is The Man For The Foreseeable Future

I swear some Vikings fans are out of their minds.  Sure the teams' play has been all over the place this year and the teams' performance at Foxboro was a disappointment, but calling for Zimmer's head, really. C'mon Man!  Zim is a very good head coach and a defensive wizard.  It's not Zim's fault Rhodes and Waynes were injured in the game.  The lack of offensive production versus the Pats is all on Flip, Cousins, and Belichick who is also a defensive wizard.  Winning in Foxboro in December is a tough draw.  I expected the Vikes to play a bit better, but I didn't think they played as badly as the final score and stats indicated.  We weren't very far off from giving the Pat's a scare.  

I think Seattle is a much more beatable team.  I'm sure Zim wants some revenge against the Seachickens.  Cousin's gets another primetime opportunity to prove the critics wrong and the whole offensive unit has something to prove. 

A final word on Zim.  His record versus the Packers the last 7 times we have played says it all:  


No comments: