Sunday, August 13, 2017

Gull Lake Quick Report

I was to worn out yesterday to write this blog.

I was right about my boater Mick being over due for a good day on Gull Lake.   He caught 14 pounds and probably landed 15 plus keepers for the day.  My day wasn't nearly as good.  I came up one fish short of a limit and all but one of my fish was under 13 inches.  I had a lot of hits where a fish would pick up the bait and spit it immediately. Could figure out a way to get them to pick it up again.  Letting it sit and shaking it in place didn't seem to work.  There were a lot of sunfish around to so some of the bites I thought were bass were probably those as well.  I really should have had a limit.  It looks like not getting my limit cost me two places minimum.  It just wasn't my day.

No comments: