Sunday, September 06, 2015

Did Some Catching Yesterday

17" Slush Daddy
Sunrise is moving South

6:40-8:20AM
Conditions:  Post morning thunderstorms, humid, low 70's, partly cloudy, wind out of the S SE

I was hoping the brief heavy rain we had might translate into so fish this morning.  I hit the GOMH first.  I started out by discovering that I forgot to put away a Slush Minnow and Stanley Phantom when I fished the last time.  It took me about a few seconds to realize that was at the Cabin, not at the GOMH.

I started out by putting a Slush Daddy on.  I was just about to pull it out of the water to make another cast when a jumper sucked it in.
Right about where it was sitting when the fish hit.
18" Slush Daddy
I didn't get a better picture because the camera went on the fritz when I went to take another picture.  I released the fish, then got the camera working again;  That's when I took the sunrise picture.

I made a cast out across the channel and had the 17" hit the Slush Daddy.  Those were the only 2 bites I got.  I tried the culvert and didn't get anything.  Next I went to the lake place to retrieve my lures, which I did.  I missed a fish that attacked the Spro Frog when I wasn't paying attention.

I tried Jenny's as well. Nothing doing

No comments: