Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Major League Fishing -My Thoughts So Far


No I am not bored by the fact it has been a dock fest so far.  I found the 2nd episode particularly interesting and informative as to the different approaches that were taken.  I thought it was cool that Marten's got his key fish away from any docks and that was also a key factor for Ish in getting the win.

I think they need to get rid of Stone.  I couldn't believe what came out of his mouth near the start of the Episode 2 when he said Northern lakes don't fish well under the windy and rainy conditions they saw on Day      1.  What a load of crap.   Before that he guaranteed Smallies were gonna play on Day 2.  Wrong.  Then at the very end he contradicted what Kriet said about making the mistake of going back over docks he had already fished, when he still had fresh docks to hit.  Three strikes and your out Stone.

It's going to be interesting to see if Smallies ever play a role.

As far as the new fish care rules about not hitting the carpet and having to throw all fish back under the gunnel.  I like them and no Tac I don't care that the fish came off the hook on it's own.  Whoever it was that kicked the fish to get it in the center of the boat after it came off, I think it was Ish or maybe Skeet, should have gotten a five minute penalty.

1 comment:

Peggy Paris said...

Beautiful post.Resort activities are awesome.