Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vikings Football Vikings Frog


Tonight is the 1st Vikes Pre-season game and I got out and did some fishing with the Snagproof "Viking Frog" when I went to check to see if there was water in the Trophy (boat).

Off the dock at the lake place I got about 15.5" largie. At Jenny's I started out missing 5 straight strikes, but I think I managed to catch those 2 fish plus one more. The first was a skinny 17+", the 2nd and 3rd were 14+".

Update: The Vikes ran over the Rams 28-7. Can't take too much from it as it was mostly 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stringers and it was the Rams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to meeting the Vikes on 9/09! We have a podcast to podcast bet with Twin City Limits...Greg and Rich have been too chicken to participate in much smack talk though...I, on the other hand, am chomping at the bit to relive the incredible NFC championship game! Bo