Monday, August 16, 2010

Could Not Resist the Bait Monkey


I just could not stave off the temptation. Futurebass.com and Rich Lindgren's Sponsor BassTackleDepot.com is having a sale on selected colors of the Tru Tungsten Mad Maxx Frog. They are selling the selected colors for $4.99 A FROG. That is $3 off the Tackle Warehouse price and $3.50 off the Bass Pro Shops price. I have been wanting to give these a try and at that price I just couldn't hold off even though I really don't need anymore slop/hollow body frogs.

3 comments:

Rich's Blog said...

What colors did you get? I think you will like them!

Basspastor said...

I got all the colors that were on sale: Bluegrass, Big Sexy, Sweet Revenge, Grapes of Wrath.

Rich's Fishing Blog said...

I've done very well on Bluegrass and have been doing okay on Big Sexy lately