Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Activision's Rapala Fishing Frenzy‏



Activision's Rapala Fishing Frenzy‏ is a new fishing video game coming out. I was contacted by PR firm Sandbox Strategies and they want to send me the game so I can review it here at the blog. Hey if people want to send me stuff, who am I to say no.

Check this out:

Rapala Fishing Frenzy (Sept)

Publisher: Activision

Platforms: Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

Bait your hook this summer to catch “Rapala Fishing Frenzy,” the newest edition of the popular angling game from Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI). Developed by Fun Labs in close collaboration with Rapala, the world's largest manufacturer of fishing lures and #1 fishing brand in the world, the title will supply heart-pounding fishing action in over 20 tournament events.

Downloads
HD Trailer: www.sandboxstrat.com/Rapala_FF_Trailer.zip (183 MB)

Screenshots, Wii peripheral photo, box art: www.sandboxstrat.com/Rapala_Fishing_Frenzy_assets.zip (8MB)

No comments: