Saturday, August 02, 2008

Site Meter Trouble

If you are having trouble getting to the blog it apparently is Site Meters Fault.

I can view my stuff just fine,but my Site Meter widget is gone. Also I cannot view MT Bucket which I think is due to the Site Meter glitch. I am going to see if things are different under Mozilla because Tigerhawk says it's a SiteMeter/Internet Explorer problem.

Well I can view MT Bucket with Mozilla and he has a Site Meter. My Site Meter widget is not visible under Mozilla either, hmmm.

2 comments:

BassFishingDem said...

I saw your post in my blogroll feed and remembered seeing a Site Meter post in Blogger's Help group. I briefly looked and found two discussions on there. One linked to a site with some helpful info. It seems to be affecting IE6 users.

http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/general/sitemeter-crashing-internet-explorer-sites-august-1-2008/

BassFishingDem said...

Sorry. I meant to make that link hot.

http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/general/sitemeter-crashing-internet-explorer-sites-august-1-2008/