Sunday, June 01, 2008

DNF

It was a beautiful day for Smallmouth fishing on Mille Lacs. Low 80's, partly cloudy, light wind, and I did not fish. The tow vehicle was tied up for most of the day is one excuse. Rather than make an effort to get on the water I went into Pierz for dinner is another excuse. I had to help dad unload the trailer and Explorer is another excuse. We brought my Ranger from the lake place to here where I started to unload the bed is another excuse. I did spend a little time tonight sorting out tackle is another excuse. I could have done a milk run of shore fishing spots but with the nice weather many of those spots probably got hammered today and that is my final excuse. My heart just wasn't in it to put in that effort for what would likely be little or no fish.

No comments: