Saturday, June 21, 2008

The computer got back to normal for a while and I was able to take advantage and blog some stuff. Unfortunatly the computer has gone batty again. Pete thinks it is the computer overheating so I am going to try and clean things out this next week. Just while I wrote that the computer went back to normal again or so I think, now it is doing something it has never done before and then it is back to normal again and then it is acting goofy again. What a pain.

Tournament Preview
Tommorrow is my Bass Snatcher Club tournament on Big Birch. My partner Barry got out and pre-fished it a couple of more times this week and said he did well including finding some nice smallies. I am not really sure what this means for my game plan, but frog fishing may be out the window; I am bringing those rods anyway. I chose to rig up 7 rods instead of 8. I just don't see myself throwing a spinnerbait because of the swim jig so a rod for that isn't coming. I have 1 more spinning rod and 1 more heavy rod than I did for Farm Island.

The weather is supposed to be 10-15 degrees warmer than at Farm Island which I don't care for. I am not sure if it is supposed to be sunny or cloudy. Hopefully I can catch a early limit, so it is easier for me to take it easy in the afternoon. We blast off at 8am and I think we go until 4pm, so we will catch a good share of the afternoon heat.

Once again I will be happy if I catch a limit and finish in the top 50% of the field. Also it would be nice to beat out the other club rookie and catch a fish that culls out something for me in the BP Minnesocold Bass Derby because I am nipping on Cyberfish's heals.

No comments: